The online programming enables the owner of the system to remotely generate time-sensitive codes for the systems installed. The function is activated via a webbased application prior to transmission to the remote location. Typically, this function is used to issue codes to travellers, guests or service providers. The automatically generated codes are sent by email to any email account, using a password-protected web interface.
MINI Model Key Delivery System
For hotels, guest houses and boarding houses
The new “MINI” model key delivery system offers your guests a very special service: From now on, your guests can arrive also outside your reception desk and business hours. They can arrive at any time of the day.
The ideal 24-hour solution
- Optionally with QR code reader or keyboard
- Code assigned via tablet/mobile phone/PC
- No electrical connection – power supplied by AA batteries
- Suitable for outdoor use
- No internet connection required
- PINs can be sent to email addresses via the web interface, either as QR code or as a PIN.
- Flexible PIN validity period, from 1 hour to four weeks
A safe casing
- Casing for wall mounting
- Fastening points Ø = 10 mm
- All sides 3 mm stainless steel, RAL 9006 varnished
- Output device for keys and key cards
- External dimensions in mm approx. 213 x 140 x 80 mm (H x W x D)
- Compartment size in mm approx. 110 x 120 x 40 mm (H x W x D)
- Weight approx. 3.5 kg